Our home air conditioners are of the highest quality
We supply, install and service many different brands of air conditioner, including:
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
As a Queenslander, you know how important home air conditioning is for your family’s wellbeing.
When the weather is unbearably hot, it’s hard to get anything done. Even eating, doing housework, and sleeping can become extremely difficult. Installing air con in your home will banish those sweltering, sticky days, and keep you and your family feeling cool and rejuvenated – all summer long.
Click here for information on our air conditioning breakdown service and air conditioning maintenance plans for the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba regions.
Which home air conditioning system is right for you?
Choosing the right air con for your circumstances can be a balancing act. In order to find the best possible system for your home, you have to juggle house size, livability, usage and economy.
We have a range of resources available to help you decide between a ducted and split system air con for your home. To get the information you need, you can:
- Contact us to get a copy of our handy Air Con Buyers’ Guide
- Read our news update about choosing the best system for your lifestyle
- Speak to one of our knowledgeable team members
Offering you a diverse range of home air conditioning options
We aren’t limited to any particular brand of air conditioner, so you can be sure we’re giving you practical, impartial advice – based on what we think will be most beneficial (and economical) for you in the long run.
If you don’t see the brand you’re looking for here, just give us a call. We’ve been in the business of home air conditioning for years, and delight in sharing our knowledge with our customers.
We install AND supply home air conditioNERS
If you need us to supply AND install the best unit for your home, give us a call today to discuss your requirements.
Or if you’ve already bought your chosen home air conditioning system, our expert technicians will be happy to come and install it for you. We can install any brand of air conditioner – so no matter what type you’ve bought, our team has the skills to get it up-and-running swiftly.
Our qualified team will adhere to the following high standards during your home air con installation:
- All refrigerant pipe is properly insulated for maximum efficiency
- All external points where pipes go through walls are fully sealed
- Pipe work and cabling is fully enclosed by ducting to suit the décor of your home
- Outdoor unit is mounted on a high quality pre-fabricated slab or mounted on wall/roof brackets specifically designed for air conditioning installations
- Outdoor units are not mounted within 1.5m of exchangeable gas cylinders and 3.5m of refillable gas cylinders
- All drains are routed to a waste point wherever possible
- A weatherproof isolator is mounted next to the outdoor unit on all installations
- All 10amp electrical connections are concealed with an isolator next to the outdoor unit
After installation, our air conditioning technician will allow you time to inspect the work to ensure that you are entirely satisfied. The technician will also take the time to help you become familiar with the operation of the unit.
How we operate
When you call us, our team will find out as much as possible about what you need and send out the right people (with the right equipment) to assist you.
We’ll make an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you — and we’ll keep it.
Once our technicians arrive at your home, they will carry out a quick inspection of the required areas and your current air conditioning. They will then begin your job quickly and efficiently. At ACER “the difference is the detail”, so you can relax knowing that all work carried out will be to our usual high standards.
As a family business, we understand that your home is precious. That’s why our air con technicians go out of their way to be efficient, tidy and respectful while carrying out work on your property.
To find out how we can help with your home air conditioning requirements, call us today on 07 3823 3577.