Learn how to choose the right type of air con for your home
Save money on your energy bills and get the most out of your unit
When choosing an air conditioning system, there are a lot of things to consider. You want to make sure you invest in a unit that can cope with the humid South East Queensland climate whilst still being energy efficient.
To help you make the right choice for your family and home, the experts at Acer Services have put together this handy Buyer’s Guide so you’ll have all the right facts before you buy.
The Buyer’s Guide covers a wide range of topics including:
- How to calculate the size of system you’ll need
- Split systems vs ducted systems – energy efficiency, running costs, maintenance requirements, aesthetic appeal, system components
- What to expect during and after installation
- Zoning considerations for your system
- And other key factors to keep in mind before you buy
So you can make that final purchase decision with confidence, download your free Buyer’s Guide today by filling out the form on this page.