According to a report in the Sunshine Coast Daily – Hot classrooms dumb down our kids: Expert – classrooms without adequate air conditioning, particularly in scorching hot climates like Queensland’s, may be the cause of school children not functioning well in class and displaying aggressive behaviour.
Which begs the question: How well is your school air conditioning working?
If it’s not performing as well as it should, then perhaps it’s time to call Acer Services and arrange a school air conditioning maintenance schedule.
You could also download our free and handy School Air Conditioning Guide.
At Acer we care about the long-term welfare of your air conditioning; that is why we place a lot of importance on ongoing preventative maintenance contracts.
These contracts will extend the life of your school’s air conditioning units and ensure that school children can perform to their optimum level. As part of our thorough examination, our licenced technicians will:
- Check and clean all filters and condensers
- Inspect hose connections for signs of leaks and cracks
- Check coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat and check proper cycle and temperature
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Ensure evaporator coils are clean and drains are clear
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades
- Ensure the outside condensing unit is clear of leaves, sticks and debris
- Plus many other safety & performance checks.
And of course everything will be done in accordance with the Queensland Government’s School Standard Air Conditioning Specifications.
For more information about keeping your school cool, be it about a new installation or ongoing maintenance, simply visit our school air conditioning webpage. Then talk to the experts at Acer Services today, click here to contact us.